Embassy of France in Sweden
102 43 Stockholm
Tel: +46 8 45 95 300
Fax: +46 8 45 95 341
102 47 Stockholm
Tel secretariat: 0046 (0) 8 45 95 320
Fax : +46 (0) 8 45 95 321
- Consular informations (record entries, identity papers and travel papers, scholarships) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Informations on civil registry and nationality : click here
- Visas : only by appointment
You may visit the Consulate from monday to thursday from 9:00 to 12:30
you need an appointment for identity papers and travel papers from 9h00 to 11h30 (click here), civil registry and nationality (click here)
Afternoon: by appointment only
|New Year Day||1 January|
|Good Friday||18 April|
|Easter Monday||21 April|
|May Day||1 Mai|
|Swedish National Day||6 June|
|Day before Christmas||24 December|
|Boxing Day||26 December|
Informations on Visa service
the service will be opened on friday 21th of june.
the service will be closed exceptionally closed at 12 on friday 12 of july.
the service will be closed on friday 2, 16 and 23TH of august.
the service will be exceptionally opened on monday 5, tuesday 13 and monday 26 of august.
- For safety reasons and for your own comfort, only the persons who are direclty affected by the administrative process wil be abble to enter the Consulate (and if necessary, an escort whose assistance is absolutely necessary to the applicant).
- Suitcases, backpacks and luggage are prohibited. Objects which are not allowed on board of an aircraft are also prohibited at the Consulate.
Map to the Embassy and Consulate:
Economic department of the Embassy