102 47 Stockholm
Tel secretariat: 0046 (0) 8 45 95 320
Fax : +46 (0) 8 45 95 321
You may visit the Consulate from monday to thursday from 9:00 to 12:30
- you need an appointment for identity papers and travel papers from 9h00 to 11h30 (click here), civil registry and nationality (click here)
- Afternoon: by appointment only
In 2013, the Consulate will be closed on the following days:
|New Year Day
|Swedish National Day
|Day before Christmas
Informations on Visa service
- the service will be opened on friday 21th of june.
- the service will be closed exceptionally closed at 12 on friday 12 of july.
- the service will be closed on friday 2, 16 and 23TH of august.
- the service will be exceptionally opened on monday 5, tuesday 13 and monday 26 of august.
- For safety reasons and for your own comfort, only the persons who are direclty affected by the administrative process wil be abble to enter the Consulate (and if necessary, an escort whose assistance is absolutely necessary to the applicant).
- Suitcases, backpacks and luggage are prohibited. Objects which are not allowed on board of an aircraft are also prohibited at the Consulate.